Sunday, August 18, 2019

The Life Cycle of a Monarch Butterfly

WEEEE!! I'm going round and round on spinney wheel in the park ( this made me think). Have you heard of a life cycle, life cycles keep on going round and round like before when I was on the spinney wheel. From the title, you probably know what I am going to explain today, the life cycle of a Monarch butterfly.

The first stage is very obvious, the mummy lays the egg (simple).


The next process is extremely interesting. the butterflies egg hatches into a caterpillar once the caterpillar emerges from its egg it goes and sustains its young life.


Eventually its so-called sustainable young life upgrades into the evolution where they make a cocoon called the pupa stage.


finally after a week or so it erupts out of its cocoon and turns into a butterfly.


So going from the past when I talked about the egg, The size of the egg is HUGE (just joking) it is tiny like a raindrop. Back into the past when I saw a Butterfly, there look is so unerasable. Next time you see a butterfly count the stages and see if I was right (believe me it'll take a long time).


Good job but add more technical words

BMB:Leroy





Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment